Hello Spring! Hello Summer! Welcome back to some of our Scentsy seasonal faves. Twenty scents made it back including staples like Aloha Citrus, Havana Cabana, Paradise Punch, and Kahiko Hula. We also had some newer “classics” like Go, Go, Mango, Sweet Cucumber, and Vanilla Oud make a happy return. And in a really surprise twist, Scentsy brought back two well-loved classics from the vault: Shimmer and Sugar!
These Spring & Summer scents are fresh, floral, and fruity – perfect for creating a bright and inviting environment. Some of my personal faves from this collection are:
- Lemon Verbena – This staple scent is the epitome of a freshly cleaned home. It features fresh Lemon Zest, bright Lime, and Verbena Leaf.
- Lush Gardenia – What smells better than walking outside to the scent of fresh gardenias? How about walking inside to this creamy, near true gardenia scent? It’s full of classic Gardenia with just a hint of Tuberose.
- Coastal Strawberry – This earthy and fruity scent makes me crave a strawberry agua fresca! It features Strawberry Vine, Raspberry Seeds, and Jasmine Petals.
- Sweet Cucumber – If you’re a 90s girl like me, this is about as close as you’re getting to that famous cucumber scent that just about defined that decade! This one features Apple Blossoms, Green Melon, Sugared Citrus, and Cucumber Water.
- Vanilla Oud – Perhaps the most “grown up” of this bunch, this scent is a lovely, subtler alternative to heavier Vanilla or Leather scents. It features Vanilla, Leather, and is rounded out by Oud Wood.
Bonus! Check out this beautiful Scent & Warmer pairing of the Southern Hospitality Scentsy Warmer and Pineapple Sorbet – a sweet & tart scent like a refreshing scoop of Pineapple sorbet!