They’re called classics for a reason. Our Classics and Corner Cafe scents are Scentsy staples. You’ll see them show up from season to season because they’re fantastic! If you’re not sure where to start with your scent adventures, these are the best groups of scents to choose from – they’re familiar, true to their names, well balanced, and many are available across multiple lines of our fabulous Scentsy products. There really is something here for everyone!
My Top 5
A few of my personal favorites from these collections include:
- Clean Breeze – This is the scent that started it all for me. One of my favorite scents in the world is that of clean laundry and this encapsulates it beautifully with its white florals and touch of spring. Pro-tip: If you’re looking for our laundry items in this scent, check out Scentsy Clean – it’s the same, just a different name.
- Sea Salt Avocado – I’m always surprised by how much I love this scent! It’s clean, slightly sweet, a little exotic and nothing like guacamole. It features pink sea salt, Valencia oranges,
andcreamy avocado. One of the best parts about this scent is that it comes in basically all of our products!
- Black Raspberry Vanilla – This is just a good, solid, universal scent. Its sweet, slightly tangy, present, yet not too interfering. It features delicious, sun-sweetened dark berries warmed with vanilla.
- Just Breathe – Breathe deeply as soothing eucalyptus, zesty lemon, and a medley of mints comfort and rejuvenate. This is definitely a controversial scent in the Scentsy community, but I always have one of these hanging out in my home. I think the controversy stems from the argument of our scents being either purely for nasal pleasure or if it’s ok to have some functional scents as well. This definitely reminds a lot of people of “medicated chest rub” and I don’t mind that at all – especially in these fall/winter months. What do you think?
- Cozy Chai – It’s no secret that I’m a clean-scent girl, so finding a “food scent” that I enjoy is kinda rare. I appreciate this one for its complexity with warm, spicy cinnamon, vanilla bean, and caramel.